The following Trophies which are listed in the Club's Rule book are missing.
If any member has any information about them, or their whereabouts, please get in touch with Trevor Francis.
- The Walker Challenge Shield (For the heaviest weight of fish caught on a fixed date)
- The Mayfield Cup ( For the heaviest Pike caught in a Pike Competition)
- The Bergman Cup (For the heaviest Roach caught in Club Competitions or outings)
- The Packwood Cup ( For the heaviest Perch Caught from Tolpits Lake)
- The Jack Taylor Trophy (for the winner of the River Colne Trophy)
- The Tony Bone Memorial Trophy (For the runner up of the River Colne Trophy)
- The Walker Shield ( for the winners of thhe Pairs Competition)
- The Jack Taylor Trophy (The winer of the Knockout Competition)