Following is an update to our COVID RULES:
AMENDED RULES AS OF 07:00hrs 06th August 2021
ANGLING ON WATFORD PISCATORS WATERS IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES - PLEASE PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO ALL CLUB AND FISHERY NOTICES - IF UNSURE, CONTACT A BAILIFF OR COMMITTEE MEMBER
- Angling to be undertaken with social distancing in accordance with Government guidelines must always be always maintained.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or who shares a household with any individual displaying symptoms, should not go fishing, and should continue to follow Government advice on isolation.
- NOTE: Water Management may from time to time need to close lakes or swims - please respect this.
- ALL Members on club waters must carry personal hand sanitiser, Use the provided disinfectant spray on entry and exit, at all gates and locks, and before and after use of toilet doors.
- ALL Members MUST follow current Government guidance on travel for the beneﬁt of recreational activity.
- ALL Members must be in possession of the relevant EA fishing licence and up-to-date Club permit. Our Bailiffs will be checking documents, and you will be asked to leave if you cannot produce these documents when asked to do so.
- NO sharing of ﬁshing tackle or any other items.
- When requested, the member should provide his/her name and membership number for “test & trace” purposes.
- On-site toilets – One person to use toilets at a time.
- ALL Members to remove all their rubbish from the site at the end of their fishing session.
- There will be NO claiming of a swim by placing a bucket or any other part of Members Fishing tackle in a swim for long periods. You are only allowed to ‘reserve’ swims with a bucket or item of tackle for 30 minutes maximum – then you MUST either move in and set up, or leave the swim empty for others to fish.
- Leaving Site - you are permitted to leave site for a maximum of 3hrs ONLY (See rule 15.7 located in the society’s rule book).
- Takeaway meals are allowed to be delivered to the front gates and collected by the member at the front gates.
- USE the Main Gate Sanitiser Station before entry and after exiting the Complex. ALL members MUST use hand sanitiser before and after touching the lock. You MUST rub hand sanitiser in for a minimum of 20 seconds on your hands to help stop the spread.
- You MUST use the Test and Trace Station in the Main Car Park or the Lodge Porch, follow the instructions given.
- Bungalow Bank to Remain CLOSED until ALL WORKS are completed.
ANYONE FOUND ABUSING THE ABOVE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE COMPLEX AND THEIR KEY AND PERMIT WILL BE CONFISCATED PENDING A DISCIPLINARY HEARING – REMEMBER THAT THESE PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR WELL-BEING AND THAT OF OTHER MEMBERS.
Take Great Care!