The latest match information and fixtures
· Championship: of the nine legs your best six matchpoints will count.
· Evening League: of the seven legs your best five match points will count.(Evening League
· Wednesday Matches, lakes will NOT be closed to non-match fishing members.
· Winter League: of the seven legs your best five match points will count.
· The draw for all Sunday matches, (with the exception of Carp Matches) and Winter League will be at 08:15. Fishing will commence at 09:30 and finish at 14:30, no bait or feeders should enter the water until the start of the match.
· The draw for Evening League will be at 16:30.Fishing will commence at 17:30 and finish at 20:30, no bait or feeders should enter the water until the start of the match.
· Carp Matches: will be Run by Neil Brimicombe. Maximum number to fish, 20, CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. You can book a place for any of these Carp Matches by contacting Brim on 07897 617097 or, it will be first come first served on the day. Fishing to commence 10:00 on the Saturday and finish 10:00on the Sunday. MAXIMUM TWO RODS ALLOWED.
· Members are reminded to submit their claims for trophy fish. Claims for fish caught in matches do not need witnesses, all other claims must be witnessed by two other members.
· New Trophies for 2023:
· Roach – Donated by Bob Horwood
· Tench – Donated by Trevor Francis
· Perch – Donated by Trevor Francis
Receive news from this iconic Hertfordshire Club Water plus tips and offers from our associated tackle shops and bait suppliers